Meet Our Providers
Kim Freeman COO/CMO
Kim began helping people as a retail sales clerk in high school, which then evolved into a career helping people in crisis when she began volunteering for the fire department during summers while in college. She brings 25 years of patient care experience to Mathiesen from that firefighter beginning. During her many years of delivering emergency care as an emergency medical technician, a paramedic, and an emergency physician, she began providing primary care at a rural health clinic, which she found very rewarding. Leadership experience includes serving as Emergency Medical Services Medical Director, Emergency Department Medical Director, and Rural Health Clinic Medical Director. She lives her core values of compassion, collaboration, integrity and a strive for excellence to care for her healthcare team and patients.
• University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine. San Francisco, CA. Doctorate of Medicine.
• Stanford University. Stanford, CA. B.S., Earth Systems and Biological Science with honors.
• University of California, San Francisco – Fresno Emergency Medicine Residency.
• American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medical Services Subspecialty certification
• Certified Physician Executive.